Music Education News

2 replies to this topic

#1 Chad Criswell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 10:18 PM

I hope no one feels that I am spamming by posting this, but I wanted to share a music education resource that I think many band directors will find of interest. For the last fifteen months I have been building a massive database of music education news stories as well as useful articles on various subjects related to music education. The database now has well over one thousand active articles and news stories including information on advocacy, band trips, budget cuts, and a myriad of other topics. I dig through dozens of news stories each night and send out the most relevant to a small but growing list of subscribers via email. The site is located at http://www.musicedmagic.com and I would be honored if you would take a look. The most recent issue of my newsletter was just sent out a few minutes ago and is also available at THIS LINK.

Again, I hope that no one considers this spamming the group. Please check it out and decide for yourself.

Sincerely,
Chad Criswell
---------
Chad Criswell
Southeast Polk Community Schools &
MusicEdMagic.com Webmaster
Daily & Weekly Music Education News Updates

#2 Guest_sdeuel_*

• Guests

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:34 PM

Chad,

We here at banddirector.com don't think your post is spam... it's a good site for band director's, and that's what we're all about. How about posting a link to www.banddirector.com for those people who haven't heard of us?

It's only fair!

#3 aideseesninue

Bandmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:01 PM

Очень полезные статьи и материалы по ремонту домов и помещений, а также восстановление вентиляционного короба