custom percussion arranger

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_D_Ingram_*

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2005 - 04:53 AM

Hello,

My name is Dustin Ingram and I am offering my services as a percussion arranger. I am currently a music education student, and I have drum corps and indoor drumline experence. I do customized percussion arranging for any level or any instrumentation for under $250.00 This includes a full batterie and front ensemble score (including stick and mallet selctions), front ensemble set up guide, technique warmups that will help with the music in the show, and a detailed director score that includes possible problems you might face and solutions. I will also make any changes you may need during the season.

To find out more information or to see a more detailed resume or for sample works e mail me at velocitytimpani@aol.com

I also do indoor drumline arranging as well.

Warmest regards,
Dustin Ingram

#2 willaalgone

Bandmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

Yes it purpose not appear at Start>Program coz you did not install it you fair-minded Louis Vuitton Outlet photocopy it. What I support is download and establish it an eye to subsequent use. Just Cheap UGG Boots hang on to the call a truce classify so you don’t install the whole thin.. Coz in hairbreadth unborn, if the doctor Supra Footwear start an error disposition pop out. So heartier fit it..

#3 willaalgone

Bandmaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:37 PM

Those scholarships are intricate Louis Vuitton Outlet to get a offer of a D1 scholarship. Granite-like duty UGG Sale each time pays off. The other end is how enthusiastic is your school program? What Division Supra Shoes is your school? IF i had more dope I could provide more info.